26th October 2021: UPDATE – I am consolidating all my writings on Obsidian Publish and have stopped updating this blog. You can check out my online “notebook” here.
I help design and build digital products for a living. As an extension, I also spend time learning the art and science of building the culture and community at work, alongside honing the many crafts it takes to put a digital experience together at Deloitte Studios. An amateur poet, anxious parent of two, apprentice non-dualist, and an aspiring golfer, I occasionally post my thoughts here on the culture, craft, careers, and well-being in a product studio.
I write weekly on Hey World on thoughts longer than a Tweet and shorter than a blog post.
I host live discussions on a Leher club, The Product Makers Circle, for 3500+ members. Here is a thread of key takeaways.
A couple of my consolidated learnings on building careers in product are up on Gumroad.
I post my slightly more unstructured thoughts on my poetry blog at breathe. feel. love.
- The Tyranny of Chasing Goals
- A Longing for Belonging
- Why Do Careers Get Stuck in the Middle Management?
- Codifying Quality of Life
- Personal Takeaways from Dr. Kapil Gupta’s Book “Direct Truth”
- Building Sustainable Careers in Product
- Nailing the Interview as an Interviewer
- 10 Questions to Ask Interviewers on Work Culture
- A rant and a wishlist for ed-tech in India
- The Unsolicited Fortunes – Fifty Things I Am Grateful For
- The Product Management Grid
- Do You Need to be a Product Manager to Apply Product Thinking?
- One with the Divine – The Power of Being in the Present
- The Art of Engineering
- The Secret Weapon of a Successful Consultant is not to Behave Like One
- The Litmus Test for Leadership — When Values Collide During a Pandemic
- The Secret to Building Sustainable Businesses May Lie in our Ability to Sketch, Sing, and Scribe
- Ten Life Lessons I Picked Up In This Decade
- The Digital Transformation Trap — Compromising Human Experience with Agility and Speed
- Why Is “Do You Have Any Questions?” One of The Most Important Questions In Your Interview
- Work Principles and Belief Systems — Two Sides of the Same Coin
- The Making of a Megathon
- “Design For All” — A Transformation from Group Thinking to Design Thinking
- The Three Most Unexplored Aspects of A Job Switch in Early Career Transitions
- To Return or Not to Return (to India), That is the Question!
- How Do The Humans Plead? Guilty or Not Conscious?
- Designing An Authentic Work Culture — Inspirations From 2,500 Year Old Texts (Part 3: Drive)
- Designing An Authentic Work Culture — Inspirations From 2,500 Year Old Texts (Part 2: Discover)
- Designing An Authentic Work Culture — Inspirations From 2,500 Year Old Texts (Part 1: Un-define)
- The Irony in the Pursuit of One’s Purpose — The Story of Namma Studio
- The Enigma of “Executive Presence”
- 10 Tweets to My Younger Self Signing Up for a Career In Consulting 10 Years Ago
- You Maybe Going Deep in Debt and Not Even Know About it!